Christmas

Been a while since I posted. XD


So, Christmas this year I need to make (or purchase) gifts for the following people:

Anthony
Ashley
Rob
Jess
Amanda
Mike
Paige

For Anthony and me, I'm going to be making the Weighted Companion Cube Blanket. Which I've already started on and is going to take for effing ever.

Ashley, I'm going to make her the toe socks she's been wanting.

Rob is getting a plushie Companion Cube. Bought the yarn, but haven't started yet.

Not sure what to make for Jess yet. To be decided.

For Amanda and Mike, I want to make (or buy) an Om Nom Nom kitchen sign. Amanda saw one online and said she HAD to have it. And then forgot about it. Hope it's a good surprise.

And as for Paige? Finish her Driving Gloves, maybe? Hm.

We shall see.

0 comments:

Completed in 2009

My Knitting Scout Merit Badges




badge explanations
click the badge to find out how i earned it